A professional stage manager for over 15 years and active member of the Actor’s Equity Association for 10, Niki has worked in Pittsburgh, New York City, and now Los Angeles.
Since arriving in LA they have also begun to take up Production work within the AD department, working on commercials for Wells Fargo, FX Networks, and Booksmart.
Los Angeles credits include:
- The critically-acclaimed world premiere of Giovanni Adam’s Love Is A Dirty Word
- AJAX in IRAQ with the notorious Not Man Apart Physical Theatre Ensemble.
- Donald Margulies’ The Model Apartment at The Geffen Playhouse
- Ray Barry’s Foreclosure
Niki spent three seasons with City Theatre Company & Pittsburgh Irish and Classical Theatre (Pittsburgh, PA) and two seasons at The York Theatre (NYC). Favorites include:
- Anthony Rapp’s Without You
- Off-Broadway Revival of Closer Than Ever featuring Jen Colella (Dir.Richard Maltby)
- Buddy’s Tavern (Dir.Peter Flynn)
- The Lieutenant of Inishmore (Regional Premiere)
- The Gate’s Salome (US Premiere)
- Joshua Conkle’s The House of Von Macrame.
In addition to SMing, Niki is proud to be the Production Manager/Resident Stage Manager of the fledgling Coin & Ghost Theatre Company, which most recently produced the original work Fortunate Son: A Faust Myth, a gender-flipped production of Two Gentlemen* of Verona, and the original devised work Love Is Another Country. They also often moonlight as the company sound, light, and set designer.